6 x 9 - 160 Pages
Subtitle: 8 Canadian Women Tell Their Stories
Foreword by Dr Brian Stiller, Global Ambassador, World Evangelical Alliance
THERE IS A NEW HUNGRY generation of Christian women who believe they have barely scratched the surface of their potential and who are looking for help to become better leaders who can contribute to the healing and restoration of our country and make a difference in our world.
They are pleading for female leaders who have gone before them, who are led by Godís Spirit, to come forward and serve as their mentors and models. Finally, just such a group of experienced women has been assembled. Itís a group of eight successful, godly Canadian women, each of whom is a distinguished leader in her field, willing to share the unique stories and lessons of their journeys to becoming strong Spirit-filled leaders. They communicate with utmost authenticity and integrity so that others might be inspired and edified.
- Foundations of leadership
- Finding balance in leadership
- Discovering your calling and the trust of leadership
- Building and developing relationships as the heart of leadership
- Transitions, responsibilities and leadership tests
- Maturity and legacy in leadership
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 03 January, 2017.